Learn More About Green Clean Plus Policies & Procedures
What you can expect from us:
- Keep to your schedule as promised, and be on time
- To provide the highest quality of work
- A team of 2 or more cleaners that will do the job right
- Take great care of your home, your pets and family too
- Always work to meet or exceed your expectations
- Visits from the owner or supervisor
- Trained, professional cleaners that are bonded & insured
- Safe products and care for the environment
- Deep clean and special jobs on request
- Positive, happy cleaners to enhance the mood of your home
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee!
What we kindly ask of you:
- Open communication and feedback with supervisor or office about any concern (schedule change, complaints, compliments, etc.)
- Keep us informed about whether the work is going according to the schedule
- Keep set appointments according to the schedule. If there is a change, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance
- Provide the team environment and space for them to do their best work
- On-time payments, always in an envelope addressed to Green Clean Plus
- Not to ask cleaners to do things that aren’t in the terms of contract. Feel free to ask the office for changes
- Provide cleaners a way to get into the home or office (keys, alarm, codes, parking)
Below, you’ll find the answers to many of our most frequently asked questions.
Do you offer any guarantees?
Yes! Green Clean Plus provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your cleaning we return to re-clean the area, where necessary, at no additional charge.
How do I know what will be cleaned?
When we come to your home to meet you, we will give you a cleaning check list. Please make notes to show us what you want. You may change the list any time and special projects can be done at an additional price.
What are my payment options?
For payment we accept personal or business checks, cash, credit or debit cards, and PayPal. Please make checks payable to: Green Clean Plus and give to the cleaning person in an envelope. Depending on your needs, we can negotiate monthly, bi-weekly or weekly payments.
When do I pay for the service?
We request that the payment is made at the time of the scheduled service, or per the terms of the agreement. Late payments may be subject to a late charge fee.
Am I required to tip the cleaners?
Gratuities for cleaners are accepted and appreciated but not required.
What are your business days and hours?
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
Do you work weekends?
Weekend work may possible under special circumstances. Please contact us for more information.
Do you offer night cleaning?
Evening work may possible under special circumstances. Please contact us for more information.
I left you a message. When can I expect a call back?
Calls received before 6:00pm will be returned the same day.
Calls received after 6:00pm will be returned the next business day.
Do you work holidays?
We work all holidays except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day, however, we can arrange and accommodate your needs before or after these days. If your cleaning falls on one of these holidays and you wish to change the day, we request an advance reservation request at least two days prior to the date, otherwise a fee may apply.
What if I need to reschedule my cleaning appointment?
We understand that there will be times where you will need to reschedule but we request that this take place at least two business days in advance of the service at no extra cost. For less that two day notice a fee may apply.
What if I need to cancel my cleaning appointment?
We request that cancellations take place at least two business days in advance of scheduled service to avoid a cancellation fee. Of course, we accept emergency cancellations if necessary, although a cancellation fee may apply.
Do you travel to my area?
Our area of service is primarily the East Bay Area, which includes most of Contra Costa and Alameda counties. We also serve parts of Napa, Sonoma and Marin Counties. If you’d like to know if your home or office is within out territory, please call or contact us for more information.
Are your cleaners insured?
Yes. All Green Clean Plus employees are insured as well as bonded for your protection and ours.
Is your company licensed?
Yes. Green Clean Plus is licensed to do business in the state of California and our license number is #02505524.